Counter-strike 1.6 Non Steam is a non-licensed counter strike 1.6 game that runs without any program (Steam) and is supported by unofficial developers on an official Steam basis.
Non Steam is updated manually with Cs patches.
counter strike 1.6 Steam is paid and in the old days not everyone could buy this game, so a free, non-steam version of this game, which was unofficial, appeared on the Internet.
The Cs 1.6 Non Steam did not allow the disappearance of this amazing and unique game.
Valve Corp. responded with understanding to the game and endorsed Counter-strike 1.6 for the non steam version.
The Cs 1.6 Non Steam version is based on Steam.
Cs 1.6 Non Steam advantages:
- Runs autonomously by launching the hl.exe file with the -game cstrike option;
- Update is performed by downloading CS 1.6 non steam pach or by downloading and reinstalling the new CS 1.6 client. In this case, it should be noted that the corrections with the updates are complete and incomplete;
- Free game that can be downloaded for free on any international network;
- Cs 1.6 Non Steam is supported by unofficial developers, with a wide range of Cs 1.6 patches and kits from various informal developers on the international computer network;
- Allows play on all Non steam servers. Logging on licensed steam servers is not possible;
- Works without an ancillary program and without access to the Internet;
- A free game.